Add (for 1 bottle) :
- 20cL water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt & pepper
You will need:
- 1 bowl / salad bowl
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 small saucepan
- 1 blender (optional)
- 1. Pour the content of the bottle (tomato powder, garlic, onion) into a bowl and add 20cL of water.
- 2. Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into a small saucepan, cook on high heat and add the preparation. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes on medium heat.
- 3. Add 3cL of balsamic vinegar, 30g of cane sugar, salt and pepper.
Leave to simmer 5 to 10 minutes on low heat. You can adjust the texture with more or less water and balsamic vinegar.
- 4. Optional step: you can blend the sauce.
- 5. Let cool and pour into the bottle.
- 6. Enjoy your diy ketchup! You can store it in the refrigerator for several weeks (away from light and air).
Store in a cool dry place away from light.