Name or company name: Quai Sud
Legal structure: SAS
Share capital: € 825,035
SIREN number and place of registration: 442 762 647 / Toulon
Head office: Avenue de Madrid, 83870 Signes
Telephone number: 04 94 00 60 20
Name of the person in charge of the editorial staff of the site: Marine Cresta
Name of the host: METYCEA
Corporate name of the host: METYCEA SARL
Address of the host: 70, avenue de Rome 83500 La Seyne-sur-Mer
Phone number of the host: 04 94 71 04 72
The present General Conditions of Sale have the function of specifying the legal framework of the relationship between the “buyer” hereafter called the “consumer” and the “seller” hereafter called Quai Sud.
La boutique en ligne du site “quaisud.com” a été mise en place par la société Quai Sud qui est l’exploitante de ce site.
– Les présentes Conditions Générales de Vente sont à la disposition du “consommateur”. Elles sont facilement accessibles et clairement identifiables. Le “consommateur” est parfaitement informé de la nécessité de prendre connaissance de l’intégralité des Conditions Générales de Vente encadrant toutes ventes de produit de la boutique en ligne du site web quaisud.com.
– Le “consommateur” qui commande un produit, s’engage de manière électronique et dématérialisé et reconnaît être parfaitement informé que son engagement contractuel ne nécessite pas de réitération sous quelques formes que ce soit et notamment ne nécessite pas de signature manuscrite.
– Le “consommateur” dispose de la faculté de sauvegarder ou d’éditer les présentes conditions générales, étant précisé que tant la sauvegarde que l’édition de ce document relève de sa seule responsabilité.
– La société Quai Sud informe sa clientèle de professionnel que toute commande de produit par l’intermédiaire de quaisud.com ne saurait avoir pour finalité une revente par la voie de quelques circuits de commercialisation que ce soit. Exception : Tous professionnels souhaitant commercialiser les produits de la société Quai Sud pourront s’adresser au service commercial et disposer d’un accès réservé sur le site quaisud.com. Un identifiant et un mot de passe seront communiqués par la société Quai Sud et les professionnels pourront commander à travers la plateforme disponible et dénommée “commande professionnelle”. Les professionnels seront alors soumis au Conditions générales de ventes présentées dans l’espace professionnel.
La boutique en ligne mise en place par la société Quai Sud dans le cadre du site web mentionne les informations suivantes :
1.Notice légale permettant une identification précise de la société “quaisud.com”
2.Présentation des caractéristiques essentielles des biens proposés
3.Indication, en Euros du prix des biens, ainsi que, le cas échéant, des frais de livraison
4.Indication des modalités de paiement, de livraison, ou d’exécution
5.L’existence d’un droit de rétractation
6.L’ensemble de ces informations sont présentées en langue française. Le consommateur déclare avoir la pleine capacité juridique lui permettant de s’engager au titre des présentes conditions générales.
– Les présentes Conditions Générales de Vente définissent les droits et obligations des parties dans le cadre de la vente de produits d’épicerie et d’accessoires par la boutique en ligne quaisud.com d’une part et ses “clients” dit “consommateurs” d’autre part. Les présentes C.G.V. se complètent de la Politique de Confidentialité et de Protection de la Vie Privée (article 24). Les “clients” dit “consommateurs” de la boutique en ligne quaisud.com déclarent avoir pris connaissance et accepté les droits et obligations y afférents.
Toute commande faite sur le site http://quaisud.com domicilié à:
Z.A de Signes
Avenue de Madrid
est régie par les présentes C.G.V.
Les présentes Conditions Générales de Vente expriment l’intégralité des obligations des parties. En ce sens, le “consommateur” est réputé accepter sans réserve l’intégralité des dispositions prévues dans ces conditions générales. Aucune condition générale ou spécifique figurant dans les documents envoyés ou remis par le consommateur ne pourra s’intégrer aux présentes.
Les présentes Conditions Générales de Vente ont pour objet de définir les droits et obligations des parties dans le cadre de la vente en ligne de biens et services proposés par la société Quai Sud au “consommateur”.
Les présentes Conditions Génerales de Vente consituent une annexe indissociable du bon de commande en ligne. Le “consommateur” reconnaît avoir pris connaissance des Conditions Générales de Vente qui constituent une annexe du présent bon de commande électronique.
Les présentes conditions générales entrent en vigueur à la date de signature du bon de commande. Les présentes conditions générales sont conclues pour la durée nécessaire à la fourniture des biens et services souscrits, jusqu’à l’extinction des garanties dûes par la société Quai Sud.
Le “double clic” du “consommateur” au titre du bon de commande constitue une signature électronique qui a, entre les parties, la même valeur qu’une signature manuscrite.
Le “consommateur” sera destinataire d’une copie de son bon de commande par voie d’email et reconnaît ainsi s’être engagé tant sur la chose que sur le prix à aquérir les produits listés dans le bon de commande.
Les registres informatisés, conservés dans les systèmes informatiques de la société Quai Sud dans des conditions raisonnables de sécurité, seront considérés comme les preuves des communications, des commandes et des paiements intervenus entre les parties. L’archivage des bons de commande et des factures est effectué sur un support fiable et durable pouvant être produit à titre de preuve.
8-a : La société Quai Sud présente sur son site web une information exhaustive sur les produits proposés à la vente tant sur leurs caractéristiques essentielles que sur leur prix conformément à l’ Article L 111-1 du Code de la consommation.
8-b : Les offres présentées par la société Quai Sud ne sont valables que dans la limite des stocks disponibles.
8-c : Produits contenant de l’alcool (Punchs au rhum) : la vente des produits Quai Sud contenant de l’alcool est strictement réservée aux personnes désignées comme majeures par la législation nationale Française (18 ans). L’abus d’alcool est dangereux pour la santé, à consommer avec modération. La consommation de boissons alcoolisées pendant la grossesse, même en faible quantité, peut avoir des conséquences graves sur la santé de l’enfant. Vendre ou offrir à des mineurs de moins de dix-huit ans des boissons alcooliques est interdit.
Les produits en vente sur la boutique en ligne quaisud. com sont susceptibles de contenir des allergènes. Ces derniers sont clairement mentionnés au “consommateur” en “gras” dans la liste des ingrédients présente dans le détail des produits concernés. Cette liste est accessible en cliquant sur “détail du produit” directement sur les produits présents sur la boutique en ligne quaisud.com. En ce sens, le “consommateur” reconnaît la composition des produits commandés dès lors que ces produits apparaissent sur le bon de commande. La société Quai Sud ne sera donc pas responsable de quelconque dommage survenu au “consommateur” du fait de la présence de ces allergènes dans les produits commandés.
The prices are indicated in euros and are only valid on the date the order form is sent by the “consumer”. They do not take into account the delivery costs, invoiced in supplement, and indicated before the validation of the order. The prices take into account the V.A.T. applicable on the day of the order and any change in the applicable V.A.T. rate will automatically be reflected in the price of the products in the online shop. The payment of the totality of the price must be realized at the time of the order. At no time, the sums paid can be considered as deposits or down payments.
– To pay for his order, the “consumer” has, at his choice, all the methods of payment referred to in the order form.
– The “consumer” guarantees the company Quai Sud that he has the authorizations possibly necessary to use the method of payment chosen by him, during the validation of the purchase order.
– The company Quai Sud reserves the right to suspend any management of order and any delivery in case of refusal of authorization of payment by bank card on behalf of the officially accredited organizations or in case of nonpayment.
– The company Quai Sud reserves in particular the right to refuse to carry out a delivery or to honor an order emanating from a “consumer” who would not have regulated completely or partially a preceding order or with which a litigation of payment would be in the course of administration.
– The delivery time will depend on available stocks and will be specified to the customer at the time of the order confirmation returned by email.
– In case of unavailability of the ordered product, in particular because of our suppliers, the “consumer” will be informed as soon as possible and will have the possibility to cancel his order. The “consumer” will then have the choice of requesting either a refund of the sums paid within 30 days at the latest of their payment, or the exchange of the product.
– Order processing and shipping within 24/48 hours on average from Monday to Friday. This period does not take into account the delivery time of the order.
Delivery in France
Orders will be delivered to your home by GLS within 24/48 hours. 2 modes of delivery will be proposed to you:
– Standard delivery
– Premium delivery. You will be notified of the day and time of delivery. In case of absence, choose where and when you want to be delivered.
For all orders under 60 euros of purchase to be delivered in France, shipping costs of 6 euros (standard delivery) or 8 euros (Premium delivery) will be added to the total amount.
Delivery to foreign countries or overseas
Orders will be delivered by Colissimo within 5 to 7 working days to overseas or 4 to 8 days to foreign countries.
For deliveries to the overseas territories and abroad, the shipping costs will be calculated according to the weight of the order.
For deliveries outside Europe, orders are concluded with the DAP (Delivery at Place) incoterm. The payment of duties and taxes remains the responsibility of the “consumer”.
For any information on the treatment or the delivery of your order, contact us at 04 94 03 03 57 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
– The products are delivered to the address indicated by the “consumer” on the order form. In case of error of address because of the “consumer” and if the parcel is turned over to the company Quai Sud, the company Quai Sud will ask for expenses of delivery to the “consumer”.
In the case where the parcel would be turned over to the company Quai Sud because the “consumer” did not recover his parcel in time, a second forwarding could be made with the payment by “the consumer” of the expenses of sendings.
– The “consumer” is required to check the condition of the goods upon delivery and before signing the delivery note of the carrier or the post office. In case of damage or missing items, please refer to article n°14.
– The “consumer” can obtain the sending of an invoice to the billing address and not to the delivery address by mentioning the two different addresses when placing his order.
Any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, missing product compared to the delivery order, damaged package, broken products, etc…) must be indicated on the delivery order in the form of “handwritten reserves”, accompanied by the customer’s signature. The “consumer” will have to confirm this anomaly by sending to the carrier within two (2) working days following the date of delivery a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt setting out the said claims. The consumer must send a copy of this letter by mail to :
Sarl Quai Sud
ZA de Signes
Avenue de Madrid
83030 TOULON cedex
Do not hesitate to inform us:
in priority by phone at 04 94 03 03 57 from Monday to Friday from 09h00 to 13h00 and from 13h30 to 17h00.
by email to email@example.com
For any complaint concerning damaged or broken products, the “consumer” will have to bring the proof of the damage of the product(s) to the company Quai Sud. The company Quai Sud will have to formulate an answer as soon as possible “to the consumer” in order to treat the litigation. The company Quai Sud will be able to propose either a refund or the exchange of the product(s) concerned from the moment when the damage is recognized.
15-a: The “consumer” will have to formulate with the company Quai Sud the same day of the delivery or at the latest the first wrought day following the delivery, any complaint of error of delivery and/or nonconformity of the products in kind or in quality compared to the indications being reproduced on the purchase order. Any claim made after this period will be rejected.
15-b : The formulation of this complaint to the company Quai Sud could be made :
– in priority by phone at 04 94 03 03 57 from Monday to Friday from 09h00 to 13h00 and from 13h30 to 17h30.
– by email to ” firstname.lastname@example.org “.
15-c: Any complaint not carried out in the rules defined above and within the time limits could not be taken into account and will release the company Quai Sud of any responsibility with respect to the “consumer”.
15-d: In case of error of delivery: in reception of the complaint, the company Quai Sud will allot a number of exchange of the product (s) concerned (s) and will communicate it by e-mail, fax or telephone to the “consumer”. The exchange of a product can only take place after the “consumer” has been given an exchange number according to the procedure described above.
15-e: In case of error of delivery or nonconformity, any product to be exchanged or refunded will have to be turned over to the company Quai Sud as a whole and in its packing of origin, to the following address
Sarl Quai Sud
ZA de Signes
Avenue de Madrid
83030 TOULON cedex
– To be accepted, any return will have to be announced as a preliminary to the Customer service of the company Quai Sud by mail or email. The expenses of sending are chargeable to the company Quai Sud, except in the case where it would prove that the taken back product does not correspond to the declaration of origin made by the “consumer” in the good of return.
In accordance with Article 4 of Decree No. 78-464 of March 24, 1978, the provisions hereof shall not deprive the “consumer” of the legal guarantee which obliges the professional “seller” to guarantee him against all consequences of hidden defects in the thing sold. The “consumer” is expressly informed that the company Quai Sud is in part producer of the products presented within the framework of the Web site, within the meaning of the law n°98-389 of May 19, 1998 and relating to the responsibility because of the defective products. Consequently, in the event of damage caused to a person or property by a defect in the product, only the liability of the “producer” of the latter may be sought by the “consumer”, on the basis of the information appearing on the packaging of the said product.
In accordance with the conditions of article L 211-4 and following of the Consumer Code and articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code, the consumer:
– has a period of 2 years from the delivery of the property to act.
– may choose between repairing or replacing the goods, subject to the cost conditions provided for in Article L 211-9 of the Consumer Code.
– is exempted from proving the existence of the lack of conformity of the goods during the 6 months following the delivery of the goods.
– The “consumer” has a period of 14 working days to return, at his expense, the products that do not suit him. This period runs from the day of delivery of the “consumer” order. If this period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, it shall be extended until the next working day.
– in priority by phone at 04 94 03 03 57 from Monday to Friday from 09h00 to 13h00 and from 13h30 to 17h30.
– by email to ” email@example.com “.
– Please contact us and specify the reference of the order. This can be found on the delivery note, on the invoice or in the “my orders” section in your customer account.
– The product must be returned :
Sarl Quai Sud
ZA de Signes
Avenue de Madrid
83030 TOULON cedex
– Only products returned in their entirety, in their original packaging, complete and intact, and in perfect condition for resale will be accepted. Any product that has been damaged, or whose original packaging has been damaged, will not be refunded or exchanged.
– This right of withdrawal is exercised without penalty, with the exception of the cost of return.
– In the event of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the “consumer” has the choice of requesting either a refund of the sums paid or an exchange of the product. In the case of an exchange, the reshipment will be at the expense of the “consumer”.
– In case of exercise of the right of retraction, the company Quai Sud will make all the efforts to refund the “consumer” within 14 days after the return of the products. The “consumer” will then be reimbursed by crediting his bank account (secure transaction) in case of payment by credit card, by crediting his Paypal account in case of payment by Paypal or by check.
– Any product unsealed or opened by the “consumer” after delivery cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
Neither party shall have failed in its contractual obligations to the extent that their performance is delayed, hindered or prevented by an act of God or force majeure. Will be considered as fortuitous event or force majeure all facts or circumstances irresistible, external to the parties, unforeseeable, unavoidable, independent of the will of the parties and which could not be prevented by the latter, despite all efforts reasonably possible. The party affected by such circumstances shall notify the other party within ten working days of becoming aware of the circumstances. The two parties will then meet, within a period of one month, unless this is impossible due to force majeure, to examine the impact of the event and agree on the conditions under which the performance of the contract will be continued. If the case of force majeure lasts longer than three months, the present General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be terminated by the injured party. Expressly, are considered as force majeure or fortuitous events, in addition to those usually retained by the jurisprudence of the courts and French tribunals: the blocking of means of transport or supplies, earthquakes, fires, storms, floods, lightning; the stoppage of telecommunication networks or difficulties specific to telecommunication networks external to the customers
If one or more stipulations of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are held to be invalid or declared as such in application of a law, a regulation or following a definitive decision of a competent court, the other stipulations will retain all their force and scope.
The fact that one of the parties does not avail itself of a breach by the other party of any of the obligations referred to in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall not be interpreted for the future as a waiver of the obligation in question.
In case of difficulty of interpretation between any of the titles appearing at the head of the clauses, and any of the clauses, the titles will be declared non-existent.
The present General Conditions of Sale are subject to French law. This is true for both substantive and formal rules. In the event of litigation or of complaint, the “consumer” will address in priority to the company Quai Sud to obtain a friendly solution. In case of return, the “consumer” accepts without reservation the clause attributive of territorial competence to the Toulon jurisdiction.
The information which is asked to the “consumer” is necessary to the treatment of his order and could be communicated to the contractual partners of the company Quai Sud intervening within the framework of the execution of this order. The consumer can write to the company Quai Sud whose coordinates are within the charter of confidentiality appearing within the framework of the Web site, to oppose such a communication, or to exert his rights of access, of correction with regard to information relating to it and appearing in the files of the company Quai Sud, under the conditions envisaged by the law of January 6, 1978. As a merchant, the company Quai Sud treats all this information with the greatest confidentiality. The automated processing of personal information on the site has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (declaration number: 1866757 v 0). The company Quai Sud respects the French and European regulations.
The data collected on the site of the Merchant in order to treat the orders have a volatile Character, the company Quai Sud must be able to know and to memorize some of the parameters which are communicated to him by the computer of the “consumer”: it is necessary for him to know the identity of the “consumer” as well as the products which it is buying. Cookies are programs used for this sole purpose: to memorize, during the visit, the identity (known thanks to the username and password) and the contents of the “shopping cart” as it is filled. Once the shopping is finished, this information is automatically deleted, the “cookies” being those which are called “volatile cookies”.
We collect the personal data you provide when you create an account or place an order. You may be asked to provide us with your name, shipping and billing addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and date of birth. When you purchase a product on our site, we collect information about your order such as what products you purchased, when and where you purchased them, what type of payment you used. We keep this data for the legally permitted period of time related to the purposes for which it was collected.
When you browse our website we may also collect anonymous data such as the type of device you used to get to the site, the browser you used, your browsing behaviour such as the number of pages you visited and information about how you arrived at the site: for example via a search engine or by clicking on an advertisement. We may also collect your IP address.
When you sign up for our newsletter, enter a contest, respond to a customer survey or participate in promotions we may collect your personal information or your comments or contributions when you answer questions. We may collect details of any email communication we send to you that you open or click on, including links you click on. We may collect any information you provide to us when you contact us by email, telephone, post or social networks.
Sensitive data is not searched by this site. Sensitive data includes data relating to: race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or related beliefs, mental or physical health. If you provide sensitive data, by providing it you explicitly consent to it being used for the purposes for which it was provided.
What is your data used for?
We use the personal data we collect to process your transactions and manage your account in order to provide you with the goods and services you purchase or wish to purchase, to assist you in placing an order, or to communicate with you when your order is in progress or being prepared. We use your personal information to respond to requests, questions or comments you have made, to administer promotions, contests, customer surveys and questionnaires, and to notify you of important changes to our site and services.
We use the anonymous data we collect and compile anonymous customer data for internal business purposes such as generating statistics or understanding how people use our site. We may use this data to improve our website and add new features.
If we have collected your IP address, it may be related to your browsing (e.g. products added to your shopping cart) to help us fix bugs or problems on our site, or to help us fight fraud. We may use your IP address to identify the country or city where you are located in order to send you personalized messages that are relevant to you.
Use of your data for marketing & promotional purposes
If you agree, we may use your data to inform you about our products, promotions, special offers and events. We can look through your order history to tell you about products that may be of interest to you.
We explicitly ask for your consent to receive commercial emails from us and you can unsubscribe or change your subscription status at any time. Either from your online account on the site, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link visible at the bottom of each email, or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
We may also use your browsing behaviour to provide you with personalised content on the site or to present you with advertising content relating to our brand and our products. The data we collect in this context is anonymous.
We present banner ads on other websites that are based on products you may have seen while browsing our site. This technology is based on cookies. The data used for this purpose by the cookies is anonymous.
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you wish to access the personal data you have submitted to us via the website please log in to your account and go to the “My Account” section of the website.
Please note that we are required to retain necessary contractual data (e.g. essential data associated with an order placed) for regulatory reasons.
We may disclose any data, including personal data, as we believe is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have provided via the website. However, we do not accept any responsibility for confirming the current accuracy of your personal data. If you inform us that your personal data is no longer up to date, we will, where possible, make corrections.
If you wish to update your data, please log in to your account and go to the “My Account” part of the site or contact our Customer Service via the following email address email@example.com or write to us at Quai Sud, service web, Avenue de Madrid, 83870 Signes, France.
If we decide not to grant your request, we will explain the reasons for this refusal.
SHARING YOUR DATA
We will never share your data with third parties outside Quai Sud, unless you give us your consent; if required or permitted by law; and with the exception of our service providers or successors in title to our business.
We work with carefully selected service providers who manage certain services on our behalf, such as order delivery, payment processing, website hosting and development, and email delivery. These companies may process your personal data in order to carry out the services requested on our behalf.
Where we need to transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area we ensure that appropriate security measures are in place.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect your personal information both online and offline. Online, we have firewalls and data encryption in place and access to your personal data is protected by an individual password. All transaction areas are secured on our site and mobile versions with the use of “https” technology and we encrypt your payment card information to ensure that your transactions are private and protected with Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology. Although we take technical and structural measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transfer to us via the Internet.
POLITICS & OTHER
Cookies are small files stored on your computer when you browse certain web pages: we use the encrypted information they contain to enhance your experience on the site. For example, they help us keep track of the products you have added to your shopping cart, identify and resolve errors, and determine which related products are relevant to you as you browse. Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer. We do not store any personal or sensitive data such as bank details in the cookies.
You can deactivate cookies if you prefer: to do so, please consult the “help” section of your browser.
Last version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of the online site quaisud.com: 25.07.2018 at 9:00 am.