- Corporate name: Quai Sud
- Légale structure: Limited liabilty company
- Capital: 825 035 €
- SIREN number and place of registration: 442 762 647 / Toulon
- Head office: Avenue de Madrid, 83870 Signes, France
- Phone number: +33 (0) 4 94 00 60 20
- Editorial staff: Marine Cresta
- Host name: METYCEA
- Host corporate name: METYCEA SARL
- Host adress: 70, avenue de Rome 83500 La Seyne-sur-Mer
- Host phone number: +33 (0) 4 94 71 04 72
Site design and production : Metycea SARL
Hosting : Metycea SARL
This website was realised with the Magento platform.
Royalties - Copyright - Links
The whole of this site concerns the French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. The information on this extranet site are public. All reproduction rights of images and photographs are reserved.
Reproduction on paper
Except for iconography, the reproduction of pages on this site on paper is authorized, subject to the following three conditions:
- Free distribution.
- Respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modifications or alterations of any kind).
- Explicit mention of the site as the source and notice that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction on electronic media
Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized subject to the addition of the source and the notice "Rights Reserved".
Our website authorize the establishment of a hypertext link to its content, subject to our approval, which must be requested by email to email@example.com.
Pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computing, files and liberties, you have the right to oppose (art. 26 of the law), access (art.34 to 38 of the law) and rectification (art. 36 of the law) data about you. So you can require that data be corrected, completed, updated or deleted information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated or whose collection or use, disclosure or storage is prohibited
Under the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you can always edit or delete the information associated with your registration.